Friday, July 27, 2012

Different seasons...
Eden Park is one of my favorite places to visit. This is what they call "Duck Pond" with another spectacular pond down the road. (Mirror Lake) Krohn's Conservatory and the Cincy Art Museum are also around the corner.
What you see are two photos from summer into fall.
I just love those trees.

One more...
This is just another view through those marvelous trees.
Such a nice look.

I have been enjoying going through all of my photos and bringing them in here to show.
Funny thing is, I have tons more that are not even digital!
Well. It is Friday. I never seem to get everything done that needs be done.
Such is life...
(click on the photos to see them larger)

1 comment:

  1. lol, I have to admit that most or a lot of my photos are NOT digital but I love them as much if not more than the digi ones. It's just so much easier and cheaper nowadays. Nice photos, and a great idea showing them here.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!