Sunday, July 15, 2012

Look closer...

I love taking shots of items close up. Sometimes when you look real close at an object, it is hard to decipher what it is. This is pretty simple. 
A Celtic cross...in my garden.

Yeah, it is corn...                                             I have a squirrel bungee that I hang dried corn on. They love it :)


A Headlight



Part of a common grocery cart...

Ok, so that wasn't too challenging. Well. It is Sunday....more tomorrow...Until then I will go see if I can find other shots that might fit into this category.


1 comment:

  1. needless to say that I love celtic crosses and never thought of taking a pic of them. I have two hanging on the wall, lol. It looks beautiful and I am sure you have it in the perfect place in the garden. Had to giggle at all the other photos....too funny you shooting these things.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!