Saturday, August 4, 2012

Quick Thoughts...
Why does it seem that everything just goes around and around?
What does it take to break cycles that just seem to destroy things?
I don't know. I try not to let things bring the world down. Especially on me.
Looking up. Going up...those are the thoughts of the day.
Now to implement it...

I took this shot in Columbus last month. Love the lines of this very tall
building in the city. I think I will go back tonight and maybe get a few
more shots? Hmmm....better get a nice dinner while I am there too!

 I will have to come back in here and post some of the photos - plus I have so many others to show...









Another look...
This is just another shot I took in December, 2011.
I thought I would come back in and add another photo.
A local brewery. 
I love the re-use of old buildings and am always intrigued when designers/builders are able to achieve that look.









(click on the photos to see them closer)


  
" Have you lost your way? Livin' in the shadow of the messes that you made, And so it goes, Everything inside your circle starts to overflow..."

1 comment:

  1. look at my entry today and take it from there....life will go up - eventually. Just step out of the cycle. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!