Thursday, September 27, 2012

Looking Out..
Looking Out...
From the 103rd floor in a building you can get such a different perspective.
This is looking out to Lake Michigan - from the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower. (formerly the Sears Tower)
I can see the John Hancock building - the Trump Building - the beautiful Wrigley Building...and so many more. Even those curious Corn Cobs!

I got quite a few shots from all different POVs in this city. And from this building alone. 
It is just amazing. And such a blend of different styles and looks. 
All together.



1 comment:

  1. I suppose one has to be a real city watcher or dweller because I can't tell the difference between NYC or Toronto or chicago? you know what I mean? tall buildings, tall towers, city scapes....

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!