Thursday, September 13, 2012

Winding Down...
Dock at AJs on Tybee Island
Sometimes just sitting down at my computer is relaxing.
I don't know if the people around me realize that or not - I need time 'off' from life so-to-speak.

At this point I think working my photos is the most enjoyable part of the whole process.
Yes, going to sites and taking the photos is fun and usually rewarding but it is that final time where I pull up what I saw that day - and then going in and working whichever photos I decide to take a closer look at.

  


Old Tybee Island Lighthouse
Closer Looks...
Most of the time a photo needs little work to get it to where I like it.
Many times I get an idea of what I want to do as soon as I open it up.

Sometimes the shot just appears...I rarely leave them as shot.
This is a small lighthouse just out in the water. I am not sure if it is used or not anymore. It was dwarfed by the ship in the sea....which I almost cropped out.
I am glad I didn't.




1 comment:

  1. you are an old fusspot, hahaha......I love my blog because I can just put my photos up without having to work on them...especially my old ones. But I can see the point when you produce a special look and besides, it's fun working with a photo software, no matter which program you use. I love it too.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!