Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Looking out...
A snow day drive...

I was amused at this photo. I wasn't sure what it would look like once I got it into the computer but it is sort of interesting.
It was snowing. I was not driving...hahaha...we were headed somewhere. 

I took the camera because I wanted some shots of the snow and this is what I chose to put here. LOL
The droplets are melting snow.


Snow scenes are pretty boring to me - mostly when there is no sun, which there was not. So it was very grey and not too pretty. I did get some shots of a pond but I still liked this one better.
It is just different.



Please feel free to visit our site!      "Like Us" on Facebook and get FREE Clipart!
We offer the only all inclusive - All Breed clip art anywhere! Also offering-embroidery designs and custom work.  VISIT:  AHEAD Graphics   
 We support Small Business @ AHEAD Graphics...helping you increase your business, through our business

1 comment:

  1. uhuh, yeah, it sure is different.....I do like the droplets! it sure is a photo and it is maybe awesome - I really wished I was a professional to be able to judge - but I am not and alas, all I see is droplets, haha. Love you, Amy, you are too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!