Tuesday, March 26, 2013

You would think...
Waiting for Spring

Since it is almost April that we would not be seeing sights like this.
At least today it is melting! I feed the wildlife and this Robin likes to hang out sometimes. Last winter I had one sitting on my gate waiting for me. It was really sort of cute.
I am thinking...this one may the same one? Regardless. It probably would like a break in the weather.
I'm just saying...



Please feel free to visit our site!
We offer the only all inclusive - All Breed clip art anywhere! Also offering-embroidery designs and custom work.  VISIT:  AHEAD Graphics 
We support Small Business @ AHEAD Graphics...helping you increase your business, through our business
"Like Us" on Facebook and get FREE Clipart!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo glad I checked because this makes me smile. Titter, giggle. Love the photo and actually he looks a little disgusted with the weather. But I had to giggle at your fun comment. Really cute and so YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!