Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday's are rough...  
I am not going to make this long.
Saturday's are difficult sometimes for me to even get into the computer! So I am blogging quick, now, with the iPad.
If I get a chance I will be back but....probably not tonight!
Going off to a campfire at my daughters house. I am not sure who all will be there. I do need to not stay long because I want to get my biking in for the day.
I feel like I need it!

Perfect for Motivation... 
I just love quotes and motivational sayings.
This one is spot on!
I have days where I feel like I just cannot do another mile, let alone 19 miles...I try to bike at least 19 miles per day and some days a couple of miles running but....I have been sticking pretty much to the biking.
It feels good.

We all need a little help now and then.
I know I sure do!

2 comments:

  1. like I said, 'you sound frazzled', hahaaa. Relax and enjoy family and weekends. Love the picture. I have no email, since yesterday. And we are off to Toronto, family flying in.
    xoxoxox. Sorry. Good thing we have a blog, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I get it totally. Wish I was at the campfire. It would have been nice to chat. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!