Saturday, September 1, 2012

Another day...
Red Bark Japanese Maple Leaves
I cannot believe it is already September.
Where did that last year go? It seems like the year has zipped by!
It should be a reminder to myself that I need to take my time and manage it better? Or just try to take every day one at a time. It is too easy to get way ahead of yourself.
That is something I do too often.


 






 Almost Alien... 
I saw this Praying Mantis on the deck yesterday. He   was just sitting there. When I shot this I was hoping to capture his eyes. (I  am assuming it is a he) 
I think caught his look - the eyes are almost eerie! Insects look  like aliens to me. Maybe that is why in all those movies they depict them that way...alien.
 Weird....

I need to post this and get moving. I have a load of things to do today!




2 comments:

  1. hehe, yes, you are right, especially certain insects or bugs....they do look like aliens. Lol, great observation, Amy. And Of course I love Japanese Maples. Great shots, especially the 'alien'...kind of cute actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the praying mantis pic! They are such awesome looking creatures. Great snapshot!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!