Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Navy Pier Ferris Wheel, Chicago
Going around...
...and around.
Seems to me life is just like this. Over and over.

We go through the same things, the same motions everyday.
I guess that is a good thing. Maybe we would just be floundering and lost everyday if we did not go around and around. But sometimes that is annoying.
It isn't a boredom thing either. I am not easily bored.
I'm a big girl and I entertain myself wonderfully.

It's more like a train on the tracks that never go anywhere.
And you want it to stop.
Like this Ferris Wheel;
I am ready to stop the ride, thank you...

2 comments:

  1. I love hearing you say you can entertain yourself wonderfully. I feel the exact same way. I can't seem to get off the ride I'm on either, but maybe the ride is better than what's waiting when you get off. Who knows? Looking up at that ferris wheel gives me vertigo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love these things but would not get on one ever again. Great shot though, Amy. And no, I don't want the wheel to stop either, but rather keep going though in different directions.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!