Saturday, October 6, 2012

Burrito Mexicano
Just Experience...
I am one of those odd people who think it is a good thing to go in to a place just for the experience, to say - you've eaten there...

While we were walking near Wrigley Field a few weeks ago, this place looked interesting enough to get a few photos. 

I think it is a super way to experience part of a place - to visit a local eatery, one that is unique.


Now, the sign says..."the best burritos in town" so of course it has to be good!

We didn't go in...as we had just eaten it seemed silly.
That probably was a mistake...
Now we look at this photo and think - we should have tried it!
You just never know...
I bet we would have loved the food.


Oh well. We can always go back.





1 comment:

  1. ok, so I have to tell you that I would never have thought of taking this shot but now that I see it here, I am curious as to how it might look inside the place.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!