Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Out to Lake Michigan
Turn around...
By just turning around you can get a different perspective of things.
That works the same with photography.

This is basically the same time of day as my photo yesterday - almost dusk - up 95 floors.
Just a different view. Out to the Lake - you can even see the planetarium.
And really so much more.


Don't you just adore the rooftop greenery? I can also spot a swimming pool...and the river is tucked in there as well.
The same with the beaches and sailboats.
It's a nice contrast.












2 comments:

  1. I love the contrast between the density of the upward reaching buildings and the wide open expanse of the lake. Boy, oh boy, I remember when that lake was not even close to being blue. Every time I've been up in the Hancock, I feel like I'm going to fall out of those leaning windows. Also like the 'opening' through which you view the lake where the skyscrapers are shorter.

    Looks like our photowalk on Saturday is in real jeopardy due to RAIN. Sunday doesn't look a whole lot better. Don't know what we'll find to shoot indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great photo and I love roof gardens. Love love them and still marvel at some growing trees. I like the contrast of the tall buildings against the blue flatness of the lake.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!