Thursday, November 29, 2012

Down the line...
Morris Island Light

It all comes down to this. Staying in line...looking ahead.
If one focuses on the path in front of them, should one not achieve the goal?
I have to stay "in line." Keeping my focus in front of me.
It is so easy to be drawn offside in life.





Morris Island Light - On the Rocks



I love the look of the spray in this one above.

These are photos I took a few months ago and I was drawn into the picture by the line...
It led somewhere. Reminds me to stay at it.
One step at a time. . . no matter what.


See how easily you get pulled in?








Please feel free to visit our site!
We support Small Business @ AHEAD Graphics. Helping you increase your business, through our business!
We offer the only all inclusive - All Breed clip art anywhere! Also offering-embroidery designs and custom work.  VISIT:  AHEAD Graphics  




2 comments:

  1. Boy, these are magnificent photos. It just goes to show you that you can't wait around for the pic to come to you. My favorite aspect of these shots is the use of scale. Love the giant boulders in the foreground showing me how treacherous the path to the lighthouse is. The bouncing splash further makes the viewer feel small and the ocean vast. Beautiful and intimidating all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a clue but look at it from a 'beauty' point of view and I love the boulders and the immense overwhelming feeling of water.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!