Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Taking shots...
Findlay Market Violinist
I normally do not photograph too many people.
This young man was sitting here at the market, playing his violin. He was doing quite well. A lot of dedication goes into playing an instrument. And doing it right...Especially a violin. I know...I was one of those kids who played.

The real test is for the parents (and their ears!) - for all the hours of practice, all the notes hit, or missed!  But it is worth it in the long run.
Markets are a nice place to practice in front of people, to get a feel for a crowd, build confidence.
I thought I caught the moment pretty good, and of course we put money in his case!




Please feel free to visit our site! 
We offer the only all inclusive - All Breed clip art anywhere! Also offering-embroidery designs and custom work.  VISIT:  AHEAD Graphics  

2 comments:

  1. I think some of the most compelling photos I see are candid shots of everyday people on the street. I think capturing their character is a real art. I am never comfortable enough to ask someone if I may take their picture. This photo has personality and a bit of mystique. Wonderful in B&W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking shots of certain people and if it is obvious and acceptable, I pay for the privilege. The subject always knows it's highly appreciated but I do so love some faces or expressions. Lol. Except my own. This is a great shot, Amy. And I love how it's in one tone.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!