Tuesday, December 4, 2012

3-2-1 go...
Confessions...
...time just keeps slipping away.
Everyday.
Ah, as an artist, a photographer? I have too many pieces that I just could not decide which one I wanted to put up and muse upon.
It seems that I just have a list longer than the hours available today...
I'll  come back in tomorrow and load a few pieces. Using my iPad at least I can get an entry in today! :D

I liked this door...it wasn't real tall and it makes you think: what is on the other side? Probably a nice and well thought out garden. There are so many in the city of Savannah. The numbers are in order - 3,2,1 - - and you are off! 







Please feel free to visit our site!
We offer the only all inclusive - All Breed clip art anywhere! Also offering-embroidery designs and custom work.  VISIT:  AHEAD Graphics  

We support Small Business @ AHEAD Graphics...helping you increase your business, through our business!

3 comments:

  1. A secret Garden......what makes me happy is that you obviously enjoy taking pictures of OLD houses. So much more character than new, even though they have design, they have their own beauty, but lol, a new door is not like an old door, haha. I better stop here, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely a door junkie! So many avenues of interpretation. This does look short; not one for our family. My husband is 6'7" and constantly banging his head on things. Love the color and the numbers. To me it seems like the day is winding down (3-2-1) and now you're home, ducking into your cozy corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!